Available in a range of standard modular sizes from 7x7m to 15x15m, the Airone Max Canopy creates easy permanent or temporary canopy structures, which can also be manufactured to custom sizes. It can also be provided in a simple, galvanised finish, or powder-coated in a colour of your choice to match your branding or its surroundings. It is completely waterproof, UV resistant and fire retardant to British Standards BS7837 and BS7157, and European M2 classification. The Airone Max is also unique in how its beams act as gutters, neatly diverting rainfall off the canopy and down the leg columns to exit via drainage holes at the base of the structure. Its versatility and durability makes it a popular choice for schools, hotels, golf clubs, restaurants, pubs, playgrounds, residential care homes, theme parks, hand car washes, and as smoking shelters.
- Integral guttering system
- Canopies are manufactured in a 650g/sm PVC
- Available galvanised only or galvanised & powder coated steel framework to a RAL or BS colour of your choice
- PVC is fully waterproof, fire retardant to British Standards, UV resistant and has anti-fungicidal properties
- Sizes from 7m x 7m to 15m x 15m
Optional Extras –
- Padded posts for protection